Welcome to our blog!


Yes, we are both named Stacy... and not only that, we are some crafty kittens who also enjoy fashion, music, tattoos, shopping and being moms! So put on your lipgloss and stay a while to see what we dish about!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Running With Scissors is on the LOOSE!

I'm totally breaking the old rule and I'm running with scissors! I have found 2 local shops that are now showcasing my merch!!

I have a bunch of my punk rock baby stuff and also some super-hot jewelry showcasing in Bohemia! If you haven't been in that place I totally suggest it! It's called an artisans emporium and it totally lives up to it's title! They have some of the craziest stuff ever in there and everything is handmade by local artists!

I have some necklaces and earrings showcasing in a tattoo shop also! It's called Inkaholics Anonymous and it has the best retail area of any tattoo shop I've seen! They have a TON of cool piercing jewelry and now they are selling my crazy, punk rock jewelry too!! (even though my daughter Violet christened their shop with a huge poopy diaper when I went to drop off my stuff....LOL)

Check it out for yourselves!!!
Bohemia: http://www.bohemiatucson.com/

Inkaholics Anonymous: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=311947676

I will keep you posted on all my new business ventures! Wish me luck!
Stacy H.

No comments:

Post a Comment