Welcome to our blog!


Yes, we are both named Stacy... and not only that, we are some crafty kittens who also enjoy fashion, music, tattoos, shopping and being moms! So put on your lipgloss and stay a while to see what we dish about!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tattoo Expo 2013!

Another year has come and gone... I can hardly believe it. So when our annual Tucson Tattoo Expo came around again in Spring of 2013, I felt as if we had just done the last one! I wasn't complaining, though, as it's always a blast!

Our jewelry booth this year was better than ever! Me (Essem Design), as well as the other Stacy (Running With Scissors), both had freshly designed banners, we had a new grid wall with pegs to display more product, and tons of new bling to debut! We were just as excited to see some of the same faces like our fave AZ tattooers, other vendors, and loyal customers just as much as making new friends over the weekend.

 
 
 

Our awesome friend, Leia, was the emcee for most of the weekend and I even got to be a judge in the Pinup Contest. Props to all the contestants, it takes a lot of guts to get on stage and get scrutinized by everyone.


And of course, let's not forget the main event... the ink!!! I love taking snapshots of the all the amazing tattoos I get to see over the weekend! This gal was so awesome, she turned out to be a huge shark lover like me.


Love this knuckle tat! Get it?


And who used to read these books when they were a kid?! I did, and I read them now to my 6-year old son almost every night, so I just had to get a photo of it to show him.


OK, and we just thought this was hilarious. This guy was so nice and such a good sport!


I didn't get any new ink of my own this year, which sucked, but I did get my usual shopping items like new swag from Villain Clothing, Civilian Press, and Razorz Edge.

Until next year... ciao!

XOXO, Lil' Stacy (the one on the left, see? 'cause I'm shorter)

No comments:

Post a Comment