Welcome to our blog!


Yes, we are both named Stacy... and not only that, we are some crafty kittens who also enjoy fashion, music, tattoos, shopping and being moms! So put on your lipgloss and stay a while to see what we dish about!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tucson Tattoo Expo 2012

Oh man, did we have fun this year at the 4th Annual Tucson Tattoo Expo! For Essem Design and Running With Scissors, this is by far our FAVE event to be vendors at. We had bloody marys, got new ink, hung out with our industry friends, met new peeps, watched a suspension show, shopped, and had a hotel room with a jacuzzi in it to top it all off! Oh ya, and we got to sell some of our handmade jewelry, too, which is also a bonus.

If it looks like I've had a couple of drinks... it's because I'd had.
This pretty lady had the awesomest Chanel tattoo!
POC, betches! (Pop of color)
I was just in love with her awesome MLP tattoos! I have one, too, so she's a girl after my own heart.
Gettin my skull kitty inked! Dustin from Creepshow Tattoo took it right from my necklace.
Stacy H. and Sadie Salvo

Also, hope you guys like our fresh, new blog design! We hope to be bringing you some more blog posts on a regular basis!

Lots o' Love, Stacy M.

3 comments:

  1. Ack! I am loving those shoes! Absolutely phenomenal girls, totally amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RITA! Are you coming to the Hullabaloo on Sunday!?!?!?!? Please say you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is wrong with my cheeks? Too much Vino!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete